Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1221
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: You made it?

    IRT Xel: That's just crazy! They're only drawings for Chrissake! Not like somone's raping real children... it happenned in real life a few times before in Hungary (like i'm hearing it sometime that child's been raped/insulted) without the villian even knowing about loli/hentai/anime existing. It's a way of entertainment like pr0n, and noone's banned for watching a teenager sucking her fathers dick or whatever, seriously. Canada should take a break and work on more important stuff... save their forests or whatever instead of blocking loli from their country. Anyway, they can found a lot on the internet without ordering, so they prevent to use the internet as well? sheesh... I mean I like loli somewhat too, but I never even thought about doing kids, and if someone has an intention like this, he'll do it anyways, if he knows or doesn't know loli. It may even prevent someone going real, while loli keeps him (or her...) entertained.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 15, 2005 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>

  2. #1222
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually, minors in porn is illegal.

  3. #1223
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From what i've studied on this subject. Lolikon is not illegal in America or Japan (obviously). Child pron is illegal as it should be.

    The basic arguement is for lolikon is no real child was abused, or used as a model. There is no victim, therefore can be considered legal.

    As for other countries, i'm not so sure. Apparently it's illegal in the UK. Canada is sketchy. Basicly, i don't have a fucking clue about the rest of the world.

  4. #1224
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Dreamer: They're only drawings for Chrissake! Not like somone's raping real children...

    While I don't have a firm opinion on this issue (i.e. I haven't decided whether they are absolutely bad or not), and I personally don't care because I just don't get it hard with that, consider the following. Some people will say loli hentai relieves sick people and reduces the real thing. But some others claim it actually serves to introduce potentially sick people to the real thing, and gets the society used to it. I think this is something not to be toyed with. And even if it weren't bad for real children (maybe so, like I said I haven't thought enough on this because I don't care), don't you think it's too on the sick side? That's beyond even my own threshold. To me, jerking off to hentai of children is like jerking off to hentai of old people. Just too fucked up. And you'll rarely hear me saying some kind of hentai is too fucked up.

    I agree though that age is absurd in hentai. A number you arbitrarily choose on something you drew. There's no point in saying Elly is 17, 20, 30, or 15, other than story background (which doesn't matter when you j/o). To me, "loli" is what looks "loli", the rest is fine, even if the author says they're 5, or 50.


    noone's banned for watching a teenager scking her fathers dick or whatever

    That's true, and see, I don't have any problem with incest (even though I don't j/o to the cross-generational type), _as long as she's old enough_.


    they can fonud a lot on the internet without ordering, so tehy prevent to use the internet as well?

    That's the nature of the intarweb. Their country, however, is their own business, and we must acknowledge their right to ban what they don't like using common sense.


    if someone has an intention like this, he'll do it anyways

    If this "person" thinks like that and sees he/she's not alone, he'll feel more encouraged to do it. If, on the contrary, he saw absolutely everybody would despise him, he would think twice.


    It may even prevent someone going real, while loli keeps him (or her...) entertained.

    Or make someone going for the real thing once he/she's tired of hentai.


    IRT Xel: Actually, minors in porn is illegal.

    I think that's for real porn only... and it would vary from country to country in hentai. AFAIK it's illegal in parts of the American continent and the UK, legal in most of Europe like Spain or Germany, and of course, who gives a damn about it in Japan.

    However, to prevent any more on this subject, I'll be introducing it as a Granaboard rule for the next revision of the rules - hentai ok but no loli or shota.


    IRT OCB: The basic arguement is for lolikon is no real child was abused, or used as a model. There is no victim

    This is true (regardless of how fucked up I find it), and if I ruled a country I wouldn't jail people for it; but I'm more concerned about the possible social side-effects I described.

  5. #1225
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "hentai ok but no loli or shota."

    I am saddened.

  6. #1226
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We cannot risk getting the board in trouble for something that can be perfectly avoided. Besides, that's in my "too fucked up" list, like guro. You know I always defended the right to write using the words we want, talk about adult topics, and not be afraid of hentai (I even moved the whole board for this, despite having to lose two friends - and I never looked back because I think I defended and did the right thing), and you won't see yours truly complaining on yuri, yaoi, dickgirls, hardcore sex, etc., but everything has a limit, and I'm setting it below loli and shota, not because I'm radically against that (like I said, it's something I don't care enough for now), but because I want to avoid unnecessary trouble for the board (just like emulation).

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 15, 2005 09:01 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  7. #1227
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, i'm not that bothered. I don't come here to discuss lolis (naked at least).

    Whats your status on furry hentai though? I hope you'll ban them too. As they are plain sick.

  8. #1228
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Loli's illegal in some places. LIke Canada. http://lolitron.org/misc/lolcanada.jpg

    *Titter*

  9. #1229
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FUCKING FURRIES!!! Nope, they're not banned as they're legal. However, posting copyrighted materials are not, and fur fags are fags about what they draw, so posters should be careful with this. As for my personal opinion on it, well, I don't whack off to that, but I've seen people doing worse shit so I'm not bothered that much, besides the FUCKING FURRIES and furry friday memes.

  10. #1230
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiroshi Yamauchi interview

    If only it wasn't a joke, he'd earn my absoltue respect and admiration for this. That's the spirit! That's what a country needs! And most importantly, that's what a gaming company needs in these days of gayness. I'm serious about this BTW. Everybody in his/her country should be like this.

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ April 16, 2005 06:00 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •